Our team has been hard at work making the best robot possible. For your convenience, here is a list of the parts we used on our robot.
- 10 in. x 1.75 in. size
- 1-1/2 in. hub length
- 1/2 in. offset hub with nylon bearings
- 80 lb. load rating
- Diamond tread pattern
- Weight: Approximately:2.59 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2 x 10 x 10 inches.
- Height: 3.165″
- Length: 31″
- Thickness: 0.125″
- Hole Size: 0.210″
- Upper Hole Pattern: Two rows 1.0″ apart, 0.5″ between holes in each row.
- Upper Flange Length: 2.125″
- Lower Hole Pattern: 0.5″ Spacing
- Lower Flange Length: 1.375″
- Material: 5052 Aluminum
- Weight: 2.28 Lbs
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Model Number: HD-3000
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Maximum Image Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Video Capture Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Focus Settings: Fixed focus from 0.3 to 1.5 meters
- Size: 1.6 x 1.8 x 4.3 inches
- Weight (Camera): 0.2 pounds
- CAN and Digital IO protocols augment motor speed control with direct sensor feedback
- Onboard closed-loop PID control algorithms make complex motor control accessible to all teams
- Full aluminum case, passive cooling fins, and sophisticated internal components make fans optional
- Completely sealed enclosure prevents debris from getting anywhere it shouldn’t be
- Electrically insulated components allow for direct controller mounting to a robot frame with no fear of shorting
- LED indicators blink proportionately to output speed for easier debugging
- Illuminated “Brake / Coast Calibration” button enables one-touch setting changes and calibration
- Robust embedded power & output cables will never shake loose during a match
- Built-in pockets sized for #8 nuts and zip tie grooves make rigid mounting simpler than ever
- Integrated sign-magnitude synchronous rectification reduces heat generation at full motor stall
- 15 kHz output switching frequency ensures smooth and precise motor control
- Amps: 60 Amps
- Applications: Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits in truck, bus’, RVs and marine systems. Others include battery chargers and DC audio systems. Series 181, 184 & 185 are sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Rating: 25-150A, 30Vdc; 48Vdc (Series 184 & 185)
Interrupt Rating: 3000A @ 30Vdc
- Operating Temperature Rating: –25°F (–32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage Temperature Rating: –40°F (–40°C) to 260°F (125°C)
- Materials: Black UL-rated 94V0 thermoset plastic. Thermoplastic elastomer stud insulators are provided on covered units with F-style (surface-mount) bases.
- Marking: Standard marking includes amp ratings and part numbers. Custom markings also available.
Termination: 1/4-28 Threaded studs.
- Mounting Torque Rating: Panel or surface-mount options; 50 in-lbs (5.6N•m) max. Threaded insert option has a max torque of 25 in-lbs (2.8N•m).
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Compliances: SAE J1625; ABYC E-11; CE; SAE J1171 (ignition protected).
- Dimensions: 48mm x 82mm x 40mm (H)
- Surafce Mounting: Two 6mm bolts with nuts to attach your cables to.